easy tips to learn about hardware

Go down

easy tips to learn about hardware Empty easy tips to learn about hardware

Post  inderjeetrochiya on Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:03 pm

Hi

first of all i am also student of hardware and as for as my experience is consulant this subject of self practise.
you will learn as much as you will practise, i think practical knowledge is more important than theoritical knowlege for this subject.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Houston Gift Shop loans with no credit check pisos vilafranca download iPhone ringtones

inderjeetrochiya

Back to top Go down

easy tips to learn about hardware Empty For Anticipation

Post  Brett on Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:06 pm

Hi You are right This subject is subject of practial knowledge. I am in this field from a long time but still today
I am a learner. You can ask me questions regarding to hardware.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Houston virtual florist loans with no credit check pisos vilafranca ringtones for the iPhone

Brett

Back to top Go down

easy tips to learn about hardware Empty easiest tips to learn hardware

Post  RONALDO on Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:22 pm

HI,

I am a learner and studying in B.C.A and i am always looking for a new task and knowledge about any kind of information which is related to the computer field and this site includes all the easiest tips for learning hardware.

________________________________________________________________________________________

Buy flowers in Houston no credit check loans pisos vilafranca ringtones for the iPhone

RONALDO

Back to top Go down

easy tips to learn about hardware Empty Easy to learn

Post  Martin John on Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:18 pm

Hi,
This forum is designed to make choosing your hardware components easy. ... To inform those who would like to learn more about computer hardware and this tips belong to every people who interested the computer hardware courses. Smile Question
___________________________________________________________________________________________
Houston Gift Shop loans with no credit check pisos vilafranca download iPhone ringtones

Martin John

Back to top Go down

easy tips to learn about hardware Empty Re: easy tips to learn about hardware

Post  rishi on Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:05 am

hi friends
Free Computer Class
For Students of IT and Comp App Online Session. Limited Seats
www.WiZiQ.com/public/

Computer Repair Tutorials
Learn Computer Repair & Upgrade A+ Service Technician Certification
www.e-learningcenter.com

Tutorials
DevSource.com Developer Resources Find tutorials, tips, and reviews.
www.DevSource.com

rishi

Back to top Go down

easy tips to learn about hardware Empty Hi everyone.

Post  priyasharma on Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:50 am

Hi everyone,
Hardware is totally practical knowledge. Its not easy to learn. One has to devote alot of time to learn and explore it.

Priya
______________________________________________________________________________________________
Phase One Car Transport

priyasharma

Back to top Go down

easy tips to learn about hardware Empty jeet

Post  jitendrakumar on Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:26 am

Hi

I am jitendra from Delhi (India) and I am a very happy to see this forum because I am a student of hardware and this forum helps me a lot so its my opinion for those who are willing to learn hardware see this forum.
With the help of this forum you can learn easily.

jitendra kumar

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Capture One Auto Transport

jitendrakumar

Back to top Go down

Post  goldjothi on Thu May 20, 2010 8:14 am

I am a learner and studying in B.C.A and i am always looking for a new task and knowledge about any kind of information which is related to the computer field and this site includes all the easiest tips for learning hardware.

goldjothi

Back to top Go down

Post  cadee on Sat May 22, 2010 1:25 am

Everything you can see and touch in your PC is hardware. Complete PCs can be purchased for about $300 today, and the prices keep falling! All the items listed below that make up a PC can be purchased individually at computer or web supply stores.
This following list represents a basic set of hardware found in most PCs.

1. PC Case
2. Motherboard
3. Power Supply
4. Hard Disk Drive (HDD)
5. Floppy Disk Drive (FDD)
6. Compact Disk Drive (CDD)
7. Digital Video Disk drive (DVD)
8. Monitors (CRT and LCD)
9. Keyboard
10. Mouse
11. Audio
12. Cables & Wires

cadee

Back to top Go down

Post  madi123 on Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:21 am

Disable any power-saving settings in your PC Setup program. These may slow hard drives, the CPU, or other system components.

4. Isolate your swap file: Your PC's swap file--or virtual memory--puts data onto the hard drive when your system's RAM gets full. Unfortunately, accessing data on a hard drive is much slower than accessing data stored in RAM. A PC that frequently accesses the swap file for data may suffer a noticeable performance hit.

The best way to speed up swap-file access is to place the file on a second hard drive--ideally one without any other program or operating system files. If you can't put the swap file on its own hard drive, place it in its own drive partition to minimize fragmentation, which also slows memory access. Partitioning software such as Symantec's $70 PartitionMagic Cool makes creating partitions a breeze.

'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.
Teeth Bleaching Glasgow|Invisalign Glasgow.'.'
'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.

madi123

Back to top Go down

Post  rajin on Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:06 am

Everything you can see and touch in your PC is hardware. Complete PCs can be purchased for about $300 today, and the prices keep falling! All the items listed below that make up a PC can be purchased individually at computer or web supply stores.

rajin

Back to top Go down

Post  dewde on Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:32 pm

This forum is designed to make choosing your hardware components easy. ... To inform those who would like to learn more about computer hardware and this tips belong to every people who interested the computer hardware courses.
Hell Famous Quotes
Hell Quotes

dewde

Back to top Go down

easy tips to learn about hardware Empty easy tip

Post  warm on Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:25 am

i think practical knowledge is more important than theoritical knowlege for this subject.
[flash][/flash]

warm

Back to top Go down

easy tips to learn about hardware Empty Easy topic

Post  chair on Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:46 pm

i think practical knowledge is more important than theoritical knowlege for this subject.

chair

Back to top Go down

easy tips to learn about hardware Empty knowldeg

Post  change on Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:21 am

blog commeting services
link building services
=============

change

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum