Clans: What's your take on the subject?

Go down

Clans: What's your take on the subject? Empty Clans: What's your take on the subject?

Post  madi123 on Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:34 am

Clans: What's your take on the subject?
Personally I've been looking for a clan but I hardly find any. But clans in my opinion is a good way to make friends and meet some new people.
==========================================
office chairs | chairs

madi123

Back to top Go down

Clans: What's your take on the subject? Empty Re: Clans: What's your take on the subject?

Post  madi123 on Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:02 am

Are you serious? Jesus loves them, too, you know. And we are to be witnesses for Him, winning the world.

Having said all that, why are you so fearful? Are you afraid for your church or yourself? Surely, you are not concerned about "image." They aren't "in" the church yet, you say, so here's a prayer strategy for you. Jesus says to pray for our enemies and those who despitefully use us. That means, He seperates people from their behaviors. He loves the person, and wants us to pray for those who have bad behavior towards us or those we care about, Pray for the person and about the behavior. Pray that the Lord meets their needs as well as your own. Pray that He will help them to "fit in" and be successful as Christians and members of their new community. Ask Him to lead them to the right people, the right church, the right community, the right resources. Offer your own, while spelling out the reasons why it doesn't look like it will work to you; you can be honest with the Lord; He knows what you are thinking anyway! Besides, these are areas where you might even grow as a congregation. Ask for right attitudes for everyone, patience, and wisdom, wisdom, wisdom, and love, to work all these things out. The Lord has a way of using things that LOOK wrong to make beautiful masterpieces.

Yes, I will pray with you about the issue. I want peace and a stronger, more vibrant community to come out of this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Business Software | Online Business

madi123

Back to top Go down

Clans: What's your take on the subject? Empty Re: Clans: What's your take on the subject?

Post  dewde on Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:11 am

Pray that the Lord meets their needs as well as your own. Pray that He will help them to "fit in" and be successful as Christians and members of their new community. Ask Him to lead them to the right people, the right church, the right community, the right resources.
Angelina Jolie Sayings
Quotes by Abi Titmuss

dewde

Back to top Go down

Post  chair on Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:44 pm

Pray that the Lord meets their needs as well as your own. Pray that He will help them to "fit in" and be successful as Christians and members of their new community. Ask Him to lead them to the right people, the right church, the right community, the right resources. Offer your own, while spelling out the reasons why it doesn't look like it will work to you; you can be honest with the Lord;

Cheap Flights
Flights

-----

chair

Back to top Go down

Clans: What's your take on the subject? Empty these

Post  acco on Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:32 pm

, these are areas where you might even grow as a congregation. Ask for right attitudes for everyone, patience, and wisdom, wisdom, wisdom, and love, to work all these things out. The Lord has a way of using things that LOOK wrong to make beautiful masterpieces.

acco

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum